Old 08-06-2006, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Damaged tomato plant

wrote:
Sacha wrote:
On 8/6/06 13:48, in article
,
"
wrote:

pea_thrower wrote:

snip

Much to my amazement, the damaged plant not only survived, but is now
appreciably larger than its undamaged companion.

Any ideas, or shall I just move straight on to healing the sick?

Thanks

Would this work on a metatarsal do you think?

Who cares? And yes, I'm running away as I type that........ ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

"Who cares?"

But don't you understand. If it works for Rooney, it might just work on
some of the higher primates.

Sorry, but I think they'd refuse the treatment on principle: higher
primates don't approve of animal testing.

--
Mike.