Old 08-06-2006, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Posting in this forum

"Michael Crowe" wrote
"trin" wrote
Before I ask any more gardening questions, I would just like someone to
clarify for me the relationship between Garden Banter and this
forum(I'm sure I'm not meant to use that word). I found the you through
Garden Banter and thought it was part of that site. Is it not? I notice
that below my name in a post it says registered user rather than
usernet poster.
I started posting here because it made sense to ask questions about
gardening in Britain to a British group. If this is a private site or
invitation only please accept my apologies.
I'm afraid I tried to read the link about usenet in garden banter. It
was called Lost in Usenet..... and I'm still lost
trin

In a nutshell

SNIPPED
Michael Crowe

Take no notice of Mike. he's gets grouchy at times.
URG is a wonderful newsgroup and most people here are helpful and full of
knowledge :~)

Here's some info about newsgroups: http://www.usenet.org.uk/

Welcome and ask away :~)
Jenny