Old 08-06-2006, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Agression .... AGAIN :-((

trin writes

Still have to admit that I can't quite understand how you function and
why you can't break with Garden Banter if you want to. But technology
never was my strong point.

We can't break with gardenbanter because basically we post on usenet
which is public domain, so there is no physical way of stopping
gardenbanter using our posts.

I realised that this was an unmoderated site, but perhaps was not
prepared for how strangers can treat each other. If you are all happy
for me to post here I will continue to do so, but I have no wish to be
anywhere I'm not wanted.

Asking for us *all* to be happy is a tall order! - Can you accept just
most of us? ;-)

--
Kay