Old 09-06-2006, 05:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

Default How Bout This

Loofa can also be the central stalk of some marine seaweeds.

Cheers
Kye.

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On 8 Jun 2006 18:06:24 -0700, "bobc" wrote:

Thanks for the input SuE. I was wondering about the decoposition rate
- I'm not sure where loofa comes from, but it sure looks organic. I
think I'll pot it up and water it like my other plants as an
experiment. Before I sacrifice a division of something.
Bob

Loofa is basicly a gourd. The dried fibrous part of the fruit of a
plant of the genus Luffa; used as a washing sponge or strainer to be
abxolutely accurate.

SuE