Old 09-06-2006, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Crowe

Default Posting in this forum

Questions are input too. They make you think about what you know in
different ways and therefore add to your understanding.

That is a very valid point Kay, I used to use the question technique in my
lectures. "Why should ......" "What do you think .....". I learnt this when
I was at H.M.S.Collingwood and as a student I learnt a lot off the other
students, thus I applied it later in life when I became a Lecturer :-))

Michael Crowe

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007