Old 09-06-2006, 01:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine

Default Lupines not standing up?

Hi Jackie and thanks for responding. Mine are getting good morning light and
a couple hours in the evening.
I guess about 4/5 hrs total. I am wondering if I should try moving them
while they are still young. I understand
they do not like to be transplanted due to long tap root when mature.
I may be watering to much. They are near the pond waterfall and I have been
watering along with the other
plants. If they like drier soil I will try skipping over them first. Hate to
move them this late in the season.
What colors are yours? These are the Russell hybrid. Yellow and blue. I love
them and really want them
to make it.
Elaine
"Jackie" wrote in message
ups.com...

Elaine wrote:
Does anyone has experience with Lupines? Mine appear to be healthy
otherwise
but most of the leaves are just laying over. They are in a partially
shaded
area. Lack of light maybe? These are new plants put in last of March.
Older
leaves are flopping over. New ones are pretty much standing.
Thanks, Elaine

--

Hi,
My lupines have full sun. I keep soil a little on the dry side.