Old 09-06-2006, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Posting in this forum

On 8/6/06 22:22, in article , "trin"
wrote:
[color=blue]

K Wrote:
trin
writes
No, uk.rec.gardening is not part of gardenbanter. It existed long
before
gardenbanter was even thought of. It will continue to exist even if
gardenbanter folds. Gardenbanter merely copies our posts to its own
site, and redirects your posts to uk.rec.gardening.
You are a registered user of gerdenbanter and are using gardenbanter
read and post to the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening. I am reading
uk.rec.gardening direct, using software capable of reading newsgroups
-
in my case Turnpike.
Indeed!
No this is an open newsgroup (*not* a site) and you are very welcome.

Kay

Thanks to Kay and everyone else for making me welcome. And for
explaining how you "work".
I've just spotted the FAQ button on the bar above. I'll take a look at
that too.

I'm looking forward to getting answers to all my questions. Hope I'll
be able to give a little input too.

I'm sure you will. Most of us have plenty to learn from each other, which
is why urg is so useful.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk