Old 09-06-2006, 04:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Goldfish and Duckweed

Maybe in a crontolled co untry like Canada and a controlling state
like CAlifornia, things like this may be illegal , but its certianly
not the case all around the usa by any means.........a natural pond is
allowed fish or whatever speices you want to put in it in my area, as
long as approved guards . barriers are inplace. I love it when folks
do not know the ****ing answer and have tp imediately point out legakl
issues, when legal issues was not the original quesiton any
how...........typical crap from a bunch of ******s without a clue.

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:31:15 -0500, "Koi-Lo" Reply to NG Only wrote:
*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

You shouldn't put goldfish into a natural pond. In many places, it is
illegal - for good reason.
--
derek