Old 09-06-2006, 08:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
I Love Lucy

Default Leaf shreaders for home owners

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Steveo said:

wrote:
ROFL Good read!

Do you mulch or bag?

I've never had a bagger. I think they're a pain in the ass. If the
grass is
too tall to mulch, then I'll take the blocking plate off the discharge
chute, and rake the clippings. One or two times like that usually
provides
enough grass clippings to stir into the leaves from the fall and gets
my
compost going. =)

Now there's a good compromise for me at least with the grass. Thanks
for the idea. I hate to buy more stuff, but I saw at the hardware store
that have some plastic barrels with handles you turn every so often. I
will *consider* getting one of those if I can't find an improvised
solution.

--
Eggs

-I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through...