Old 09-06-2006, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Posting in this forum

trin writes[color=blue]

K Wrote:
trin writes

I've just spotted the FAQ button on the bar above. I'll take a look at
that too.

That may be the gardenbanter FAQ.

See if you can see a post in the uk.rec.gardening box that is an 'abc
for newcomers' - I think that tells you where our FAQs
are.

--
Kay

I've tried the abc over the last 3 days or so, but when I try the link
provided to the FAQ's it says can't connect to server. I was not sure
if it was a "my end" problem due to the different way of reading posts

Did you manage to connect to the link posted by Rupert?

--
Kay