Old 10-06-2006, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default Posting in this forum

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:32:29 +0100, trin wrote
(in article ):
[color=blue]

K Wrote:[color=green]
trin writes

K Wrote:
Did you manage to connect to the link posted by Rupert?

Does anyone know what this color=green, color=blue stuff is? I assume it's
something added by gardenbanter, but I've never seen it showing up like that
before. [Aside: supposing you are quoted in a colour you don't like? g]

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation