Old 11-06-2006, 12:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Alan Sung

Default Bradford pear - whats wrong with it?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does the tree in my picture appear to be dead? Should I water daily?

Looks OK to me. Is it possible that your new tree is in full sun? It could
just be that it went from a slightly shadier spot in the nursery/garden
center into the middle of your yard and is just going through some
adjustment. I would just leave it alone. One recommendation for a new tree
would be to build a small dirt lip at the edge of your dark mulch circle to
catch any rain water and make watering easier.

-al sung
Rapid Realm Technology, Inc.
Hopkinton, MA
Zone 6a