Old 11-06-2006, 02:44 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
pixi

Default Hole in Water Pipe

Yesterday while digging next to my pond in order to put in a plant I
accidentally put a hole in the top of the plastic water pipe going from the
skimmer to the top of the waterfall. Water bubbled out. The waterfall
still works fine but I expect that I am losing water and water here is very
expensive.

I think the hole is about 1/2 inch square. The water was muddy and I
couldn't see it.

Can anyone tell me how it can repaired without tearing the pipe out of the
ground? It is a 3" flexible plastic pipe. Surely it can be plugged
somehow.

PLEASE!!!!

Pixi