Old 12-06-2006, 01:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom

Default Packman Broccoli

Since 99.9% of garden chemicals have not been, and never will be proven safe, it's best not to suggest their use, especially without having specific information on hand about what you're recommending.

"Dwayne" wrote in message ...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message ...
What's the name of that garden spray?

Sorry, but I dont have any of it left. I got it a couple of years ago and must have used it all. I think it is called vegetable or garden spray for insects. I used two kinds in the past 5 years. One that was ready to use and an aerosol. In the instructions ittells you that it is safe to use up to within 24 or 48 hours of harvesting.

Dwayne