Old 18-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Mark Gordon

Default Coalition of the Bought

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:58:13 -0500
Otto Bahn wrote:

Mark Gordon wrote:

Restart yuor computer in DoS and type this: format :c

Lysdexics make horrible progarmmers.

At least the compiler ensures I spill variable names consistently
wrong.

Just don't use silimar variable names or you might
mix n' match in an inappropriate whey.

It's bad practise to pick variable names that are easy to mix up, so
that is not an issue.

In other news, if a company **** tests for illegal
dolphins, but an employee goes travelling abroad to,
say, Amsterdam, where some dolphins are legally
available...

What's the ettiquette here? Just wondering. A friend
of mine is going travelling across Europe.

If the test can differentiate between legal and illegal dolphins, not
problem. Otherwise it depends on the exact wording of the policy, the
contract, and the laws of the country in which your friend is employed.
--
Mark Gordon
Currently looking for a new job commutable from Slough, Berks, U.K.