Old 13-06-2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

Default Masd. exquisita trouble

Thats what I like to hear... A man with the right idea to start with.

Now a word from a person on the other end of the world, take those [plants
out and show them that spot once a month to encourage flowering. You could
even possibly try checking that the pot fits in the hole etc just to ensure
that the plants intellect gets the right idea. And should all of that fail,
lean ghe axe against the wall near the plants. That ALWAYS seems to
encourage the buds to form

Cheers
Kye.

"Jack" wrote in message
ups.com...
I fertilized it about every 2 weeks

I live in alaska, so the night (all four hours) are a little cold

I've had the plant 3 months

Jack

Oh I've already picked out a spot in the compost pile, just hoping not
to use it.