Old 12-06-2006, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete

Default New web pages

Nick Byford wrote:
Hi, I'm new to all this and have just published our website thatnks to
pressure from the 'springwatch' stuff on the BBC.

We have entitled it The Novice Gardener as we believe that everyone
has to start somewhere. We have a sizeable garden and have had to
learn as we went. We have some books about gardening - one of which
is by Percy Thrower. We try not to use chemicals if at all possible
and have had to admit that Percy's use of DDT kind of frightened us a
bit.

So, we decided to post our own, to try and help those with the same
level of understanding as we had to begin with.

It's a work in progress and we have loads to upload just as soon as
it gets to a point where that can happen, but be sure this will be in
the next day or so. There are plenty of pics up there, especially
Robwatch, where we managed to take pis of a robin and his/her chicks.

Find us at www.pennix.co.uk

Well, you've a bit of learning to do on web design...........not that I
could do better. Pages load very quick, which has to be a priority.
Lovely pics.........keep up the good work
--

ßôyþëtë