Old 13-06-2006, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot

Default Tamarind plants

Space wrote:
"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
Dear all,

I was given some tamarind seeds a couple of years ago and
planted four of them earlier this year. They are now sprouting well,
to my surprise, and I am wondering how to get them to survive the
winter.

sorry I can't help, I tend to lurk

......ok

however.......

winter - I must have had a very very long sleep last night
:-)

The reason I ask is that I once grew a mango tree from seed which grew to
well over a foot high but gave up the ghost one winter. This wasn't helped
by my mother-in-law "pruning" it, admittedly.

Si