Old 13-06-2006, 06:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
John Hines

Default Why do I need to pay for landscape outside my property?

Mark Anderson wrote:

In article says...
This is not even on my property! I thought I pay property taxes for things
like this!

I seriously doubt this is true but if somehow there are facts you left
out that make it true, I would suggest getting someone to just trim the
trees without a permit and be done with it. Unless you live in a county
occupied with a large percentage of anal-retentives, no one would ever
know or care what you did -- especially if it makes the tree look nicer.

Look at the guys email addy. MIAMI. Miami-Dade county is one of the
most nit-picking counties in the country.

--
If I had something witty to say, this is where I'd say it.