Old 16-02-2003, 12:15 AM
Howard

Default gallons per fish

I am in the same boat (execpt for the kids thing ). Also need space
for more workshops, ponds, greenhouses, ponds in greenhouses, and
about a half dozen old cars.

We have two ponds that total about 10k gallons. The large informal
one is for koi and lots of plants. The formal is goldfish and mostly water
lillies. In the fall I bring the goldfish inside, move the koi to the
formal
pond and put a hoophouse over it for the winter. We do not heat it
but the water stays open all winter and we get a head start on spring.
www.howardTheHumble.com This fall we used 2 inch steel pipes as
a backbone for the hoophouse in that it had grown too big to be PVC
alone.

Howard

"MISSYMAGICGIRL" wrote in message
I know he was kidding! I need more land, not only for thoses damm fish

but
for me to have a Green House, of course a larger pond and some land for me

plant and the kids to play when I have them in the future.

Damm Fish! hehe

Sacha