Old 14-06-2006, 12:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
R. Kannan

Default Brown / black spots on Rudebeckia

Hi,

Every year I get black spots on the leaves of Rudebeckia plants. Some of the
leaves are turning yellow. I am presuming that these are effects of
insects/fungi and I have been spraying them with 'Ortho Insect and disease
control - Formula III'. I am not too sure if it is very effective. The
plants seem to thrive and flower every year though the leaves turn yellow
and eventually dark brown. Is there something else that can be done? I
ggogle and found someone else had the samne problem

http://www.icangarden.ca/forum.cfm?t...tthreadid=6470

but did not see any solutions posted.

TIA for any advice