Old 13-06-2006, 11:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tom The Great

Default Moles ?

On 12 Jun 2006 09:59:39 -0700, "dave" wrote:

Hilltop Cycle ATV wrote:
Well,
I think I am getting my thistle problem under control . Well, now I am
starting to see mole tracks in the yard . Today I looked out and I have a
pile of dirt in the yard that wasn't there last night . I don't know much
about moles . Now, is this pile of dirt where they start their tunnel, end
it or what ? I would like to know a way to get rid of these varmints .
Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Raz

BTW: I am not an animal activist so don't worry about any effective way, I
don't care how it is done . As long as I get rid of them.

Light a road flare and shove it in the hole. Buh bye!
Could you stand to breathe that sulfer crap? They will go away.

Does this work on annoying neighbors.