Old 13-06-2006, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Posting in this forum

David WE Roberts writes
On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:52:29 +0000, Dave Roberts wrote:

snip
For myself, if I wanted social contact, I would go to a social site.
I am here solely to increase my gardening knowledge, and couldn't give
the proverbial "reservoir"
for personalities good bad or indifferent.
All the best to you
Dave

Damn - no Dave Roberts for days then you get a cluster.

Garden Banter are more than welcome - as is everyone - as long as they are
polite and instructive (or not too persistently rude).

Ah - was that a different Dave Roberts? That's a relief!
--
Kay