Old 13-06-2006, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Working with or Controlling Nature?

"tom&barbara" wrote in message
oups.com...

I took a liking to Borage and allowed it to seed freely.
I spent several hours today digging out just a few plants with roots as
thick as my arm. Bloody stuff I *shall* control it .
Would you like a few seeds of Borage or Comfrey, perchance you might like
some Sasa Bamboo:-)

Just had a good giggle at image of you up to your neck in Borage Rupert
:-) I have Borage growing all over the garden and I love it, it's so
pretty and always looks good in the jug of Pimms I like to enjoy on a
hot day. Haven't got any Comfrey though?

Emmm...off to google it and see if it's pretty.

Gail :-)

Well I hope you are feeling "broody" :-)
"An infusion of borage acts as a galactogogue, promoting the production of
milk in breastfeeding mothers"
http://www.gardenguides.com/herbs/borage.htm