Old 14-06-2006, 05:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bruce

Default Looking for plant suggestions...

I live in northern california (east bay area) and have a yard I want to
plant.

I am looking for something that is low maintance. (I do have sprinklers, so
they do not have to be drought tolerant)

I have one area that I need ground cover (about 55 ft x 15 and sloping, so I
can not mow) I would like to have several selections for this area.

I also have an area around my deck (about 4 ft all the way around)
I would like to have something I do not have to replant every year,
something that has some color, not a lot of trimming etc I would prefer some
thing that does not attract bees, but does butterflies

I do plan on some cala lillies, some ferns, some jade and gardinia (well....
I just love them) and some jasmine.

Thanks
Bruce