Old 14-06-2006, 04:10 AM posted to aus.gardens
Dwayne

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

I think you should give him a hug and a kiss and give him the benefit of the
doubt. My wife recently lost her cousin who was in his 80s and he had the
problem of forgetting to bring in his tools and where he left them. His
wife used to get very upset about that. Now she wishes that she had been
more understanding.

Dwayne

"Chookie" wrote in message
What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You
may
Kerry Cue