Old 14-06-2006, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default OT, OT, OT The Scottish Store

On 14/6/06 18:54, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

In article ,
says...
A little while ago I posted asking if anyone had dealings with this
Edinburgh based company. I didn't find anyone who did but I did receive a
couple of extremely helpful emails.
The goods which I ordered and which were to be engraved, arrived today. The
trophy itself is very attractive but the engraving is appalling - truly
beyond belief.

snip
From the above, you will understand that I do not feel I can recommend this
company!

I am sorry to hear this news Sacha, I will pass on this news to family
who live in Edinburgh and they in turn will make sure that the Scottish
Store is not used for anything at all.

kate

For all I know, going into the store and buying direct may be fine. But
they have a very big online presence that I've fallen foul of.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk