Old 15-06-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.ponds
Lone Gunner

Default Not so.Yellow Ogon

I see Boi Pete is back to droll all over Koi Lo some more, I hope this
itme he remembers to mop uo the floor. The degenerate little puke. I
bet Pete Boi screws his Ogon, and hollers out Oh Carolyn, Oh Carolyn.
But he oculd also holler out Oh, Randy. Oh Randy......But I have a
question for little pete boi.Wjhat makes that yellow stripe up the
middle of your back there boi?

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:08:54 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Over the last 24 hours, my two Yellow Ogon have turned a darkish grey,
except their tails.
We had storms and torrential rain yesterday, and water temp had dropped 4
degrees in that time.
Could that be the problem? Will it reverse?? Other ideas??

I have yellow Ogon and never saw this happen after a heavy rain and
temperature drop. I never saw it happen in their fry either. My biggest
koi, a female 7 or 8 years old, is a yellow Ogon. Her color never changes.
Please post back if you discover what caused the change of color. I'm
curious.......