Old 15-06-2006, 05:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Chookie writes:
What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

I think the least he should be given is breakfast in bed and allowed to
sleep in until midday for the next 12 months. Who'd have believed it--
all it needed to bring 4 inches of beautiful steady rain to the gardens
of Sydney was a sacrifice to the gods of a pair of old snips!!

Had he been a few weeks earlier I'd have had time to recommend him for
a gong in this year's Queen's Birthday list.

To DH: Good on you Rooster!! Can you repeat it in 4 or 5 week's time?