Old 15-06-2006, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Redman

Default Pictures

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Redman" wrote in message
Is there any forums where I could upload a picture of a tomato plant

that
has a serious problem, being a newbie to gardening I haven't a clue

what's
causing it so hope someone out there can help and as they say, a picture
speaks a thousand words.

TIA

Redman

Most ISPs allow you some webspace, you could put your pic there and post a
link to it, or you could post to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, and again
post a link here.

Steve

Thanks m8. The binaries ng looks the best bet, didn't know they had one on
my ISP. I'll up the picture and any experts can let me know if they know
what's causing the problem.

Thanks

Redman