Old 15-06-2006, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Reid

Default strimmer

Following up to The Reid

thanks for all the advice!

I was surprised to find my local garden centres don't stock
mowers etc any more! Restros are more profitable + the effect of
the web?
Anyway, having read this thread and the other recent one and
spoken to the blokes at the allotment I've ordered a Honda 4
stroke UMK425UE with "motorcycle" grip, harness, googles and
blade kit from west skelton services. £255.00
The bloke on the next plot had a tripe bypass and the one beyond
that the lady is 85 so I reckon with a nice machine I can do all
three.

that grass is gonna kiss a*** !
--
Mike Reid