Old 15-06-2006, 05:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Garwood

Default Pepper Plant dying - Help

It is not looking good for you pepper plant. There still may be a
"little" hope. Cover the plant so it is in the shade and not getting
direct sun, however, don't keep it in complete darkness. If you have a
small footstool or something, I would put it over the pepper plants so
it is getting light from the sides but not direct, harsh full sun.
Second thing, keep it very, very well watered.

With some luck, it might pull through.

wrote:
I have planted egg plants. Some how one pepper plant seed got mixed and
was growing very close to one egg plant. Both are almost 5 inches tall.

Last evening, I was trying to move the pepper plant,I saw that both