Old 15-06-2006, 07:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Elaine

Default Flagstone for landscaping

I live in Ga and got mine from Pike's. They sell for $325.00 per ton here
plus $45 delivery fee.
Elaine
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Pious Audio" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'd like to build a flagstone walkway and perhaps a couple of small
landings out of flagstone as well. I'm young and impoverished
(well...not quite, just the way that most young family men are) and I'm
interested in what I could expect to pay for flagstone (I live in
Missouri). It seems to be a pretty difficult thing to research online.

Any help would be appreciated!

Where I live, the prices are all over the place depending on the dealer.
Getting dollar figures online will do you no good at all. Visit local
stores, and also check the yellow pages for "stone" dealers.