Old 15-06-2006, 03:20 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
Steve Gouldstone

Default UK pond & freshwater fishkeeping forum

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:30:10 GMT, "webmaster"
wrote:
Big apology to you all, the forum was indeed down all day Sunday, it was the
fault of my web space provider, the database was down. It is very rare for
this to happen and should not happen again. Sorry once again to you all, The
forum is spam free and very secure. I made the forum for myself and others
to share advice on ponds and fishkeeping. The forum does not have many
members yet but I'm working on that, feel free to drop by and join.
http://www.pond.t-hill.com/

Tim

I had a look the other day, but couldn't see any posts at all. Do you
have to register just to view posts? If you do I think that's a really
bad idea as it's nice being able to browse posts before you register.

IMO
Regards

Steve