Old 15-06-2006, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

Default Geranium identity questions

The message m
from VX contains these words:

As a previous customer of Bakker and Parkers I have ended up with some
plants
that are not exactly what i ordered, but that are now growing happily in my
garden nevertheless. In the case of the Geraniums I'd like to identify what
I've got. But I'm not sure how variable these plants are supposed to be.
I've seen mention of Geranium flower colour being variable- but is the leaf
shape also variable?

The flower colour, flower shape, leaf colour and leaf shape are all
very variable.

Janet

--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry