Old 15-06-2006, 10:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Adelle

Default Flagstone for landscaping

I got mine from other people who were re-doing their landscaping and wanting
to get rid of it.

Are you in an area covered by Craig's List? You could post there to see if
someone were interested in getting rid of theirs or maybe as part of a
barter.

Adelle

"Pious Audio" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'd like to build a flagstone walkway and perhaps a couple of small
landings out of flagstone as well. I'm young and impoverished
(well...not quite, just the way that most young family men are) and I'm
interested in what I could expect to pay for flagstone (I live in
Missouri). It seems to be a pretty difficult thing to research online.

Any help would be appreciated!