Old 15-06-2006, 11:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Default Pepper Plant dying - Help

wrote:

I have planted egg plants. Some how one pepper plant seed got mixed and
was growing very close to one egg plant. Both are almost 5 inches tall.

Last evening, I was trying to move the pepper plant,I saw that both
plants roots were almost tied. I could separate and plant the egg
plant. By the time I planted the pepper plant, their leaves facing down
and I felt its almost died (This happened in about 5 to 10 min). This
morning also the peper plant still in same position. like main branch
and all leaves almost toching the ground.

Does my pepper plant is dying? I am worried.

Thx

Pull off all but 2-4 newest leaves. If the roots have been compromised,
it cannot move enough water to transpire all those leaves.

Might be too late.

good luck

Carl

--