Old 16-06-2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak

Default More snakes in the garden

On 6/15/06 7:13 PM, in article
, "Frank"
wrote:

Clipped from rec.hunting. Lot of good advice.
Frank

What to do (and not do) when you see a snake

by Chad Minter
http://www.envenomated.com

Thanks, I'll save that someplace safe. Here in NE, there is only the Eastern
Diamondback that is venomous and it is rarely in yards and near people. This
year's rainfall has driven them "south" and off the mountains. If I hadn't
heard a reputable report that huge one was seen just a little north of me, I
would have gone straight to my second thought - someone's escaped/released
exotic. I haven't seen a milk snake here before - perhaps another creature
outside its normal venue.

Cheryl