Old 15-06-2006, 10:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Pump for bird bath?

Angela wrote:

We have a small stream running next to the house and would like to put a
bird bath in our yard near it.

Would it be possible to find an *inexpensive* pump that could pump water
from the stream into the birdbath?

The only problem is that it needs to go about 30 feet, and over a 4' earth
berm. Can small inexpensive pumps do that?

Does it have to be a submersible pond pump or can it be something else?

Suggestions?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I'll go ahead and waste
some bandwidth anyway. Maybe if someone else posts the answer, I'll
copy and paste their answer and pretend it was my answer.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.