Old 15-06-2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Where to put pumps?

Derek wrote:

.

Fannie.

I know I have a moist face.

You made your bed, Broughton. Die in it.

.

Propagandist.

I just did - a pump sufficiently powerful to raise water to the
desired height.

Really?

It's an _axiom_.

It's a lot of money, but still.

You'd have trouble understanding that.

I would? When would I, allegedly, Broughton?

.

Running around with the lousy Japs, huh?

I get this buzzing anxiety in my head.

Are you always open to discussing your issues in public like that,
Broughton. Or was that just a passing abberation?

.

Parrot.

Well, do feel free to correct it.

Are you positive?

As it turns out, I'm not - assertions to the contrary are meaningless
without a citation.

It was really different in the old days. There were so few people. They
could really, really help people.

Bill mentioned jet pumps, but they _don't_ pull the water.

They say the more you move, the better it is.

.

Would it do any good?

I duzn't know how I gots here. Cheeeiit..

You're serious, aren't you, Broughton?

.

It's really none of your business.

I am an adulterer.

It could be worse; you could be psychotic. It could be better; you could
be suicidal.

Now _that's_ an opinion, and you're welcome to it.

It's not evil.

You're certainly right that it would depend on sun exposure (though
most of us try to maximize that).

It stinks. It's a ****ing latrine.

I can't see how zone really matters.

I agree, in my judgement, you cannot see how zone really matters.

It certainly depends heavily on fish load.

It's all right to be stupid.

Hey, it's a rule of thumb.

Hey, man, buy me a coffee.

There's nothing scientific about those.

How do you know there's nothing scientific about those?

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.