Old 16-06-2006, 04:46 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Jonno

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

If someone suggested mutilating a female they'd be in so much shit
but it is ok to suggest this for males?

No, hardly. It's like um... a joke?

The thing is it's a "safer" form of joking when it's a female suggesting
doing it to a male because it is far less likely - males brutalising
females goes on far, far, FAR more often; every day in fact. Sure,
females physically harming males does go on, yes, but it is enormously
less likely. It's generally not in our nature.

I (personally) don't condone it. I don't mind joking about it, tho'.

You can go ahead and cite all the cases you can find with females being
violent towards males if you like as long as you also supply the
complete list of the opposite. Deal? Or... you could get punched in
the cock. Suit yerself.

(btw: I've never hit a boy or been hit by one. I love 'em. Males in
general, that is.)

L.

Er hit him in the what!!! ??????????????????/
This is supposed to be a clean gardening area..
Are you a girl!! Or only dress up like one (grin! I couldnt help it, Im
only a male)