Old 16-06-2006, 01:37 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Damn you girls are so demented at times. He can buy you a new pair,
many times over.

True, but where's the fun in that, Luv?

Not worth loosing any sleep or testes over. Especially the last bit
(well it would be(the last bit) wouldnt it

Maybe he's got a twin set: you n' I don't know that do we? B'sides I
was only kiddin' you know. I don't go in much for pruning plums!

L.

Ya dont convince me. Im stayin outa ya neighbourhood.
Ya say one thang, and ya mean another. I reckon yar mean!
Anyways her seccateurs are fit. Qualties reason fer it!
Ya thought it gal. Yer cant be trussed ted. I gotta mosse on to better
parts, while I still haff the better parts. Darn a man's seperated from
one thang or another in life, but youse takes thangs too far... the left
one went that aways and ther right ones cant be found. Neffer was one
fur dur swinging.