Old 16-06-2006, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default RHS Colour charts

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

Anyone got access to the full version? Am trying to settle a dispute about

white rose 'La Perle' and am having trouble persuading someone there is

more
than one shade of white! and that 'La Perle' is not a yellow rose. If I am
to quote numbers I would as soon they be correct :~)
(I just remember there are pages of them, broken down into green whites,
cream whites, blue whites etc)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

According to this link, there's an 884 colour three fan version for
£135, yes £135 and a one fan simplified version for £25

http://www.rhs.org.uk/Learning/publi...olourchart.asp

On the other hand printers and others use the Pantone colour system
and there are plenty of free charts for that on the Internet.
And from graphics suppliers.

Not much help in other words

michael adams