Old 16-06-2006, 07:14 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö

Default Looking for cheap or free pond fish?

I saw a small handmade sign on a mega-store's bulletin board this past week
advertising FREE pond fish and tadpoles! As people thin out the number of
fish in their ponds they're looking to find homes for the excess. Check
these boards when shopping in stores that have them. Also, you may want to
put up a sign stating that you are looking for inexpensive or free pond
fish. These locally raised fish would most likely be better suited to your
area then those imported from abroad or other states.

I have also seen index cards offering pond (and garden) plants for free on
these store's boards over the years.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.