Old 17-06-2006, 02:58 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Linda H

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Sure it was, bitch.

Uh-huh, yeah you've said I'm a bitch so I must be. Congratulations.

So if I call you a troll who's trolling for the sake of an argument,
then I guess that makes you a troll.

Call me whatever you want; I can ALWAYS come up with worse aimed at you
but seeing as you don't know me as one bitch from another, pipe down.

What wimin do to men is far, far worse than what any man has done to
wimin.

So come on, where's your list of examples? Seeing as you want to take
some lighthearted comment and make it serious. Examples? Well?

That's because you're a bitch. Like all wimin.

That's funny; pretty grown up response there. Boy, you're GOOD! I'm no
match for you that's fer sure.

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises?

Okay... that's ONE. And it was in America. Go on, give us a few more.

Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?

Yippee, you're up to TWO now.

Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

Yep. And it's sometimes by a whole pack of young men against one woman.
But they don't only cut off her breasts or clitoris. You forgot about
the drugging, raping, stabbing and strangling that accompanies it.

But go on, you're on a roll. Keep going! This is so much more fun than
a lighthearted joke.

No? Why? Because wimin are really low, dirty bitches when it comes down
to it.

Yeah, they sure is... hillbilly.

Sure you do. Just put that knife away, bitch.

Well there ya go, you sure got ME pegged. You're right - I'm wrong.
I'm a dead-set stabbin' bitch.

Now go and do your homework!