Old 17-06-2006, 08:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Mark

Default what kind of vegetable would you recommend to grow in front yard?

What would you recommend to grow in front yard, so it is edible and
looks good enough not to **** homeowner asscociation

As Ms. Periwinkle stated, your Plant Hardiness Zone would be
useful information to us

I am not sure the level of Hardiness Zone that ****es the .homeowner
asscociation, but I think if I plant corn, that can make them ****ed
off, but the cucumber or turnip may keep them happy for a while?

The point I think is that if they do not understand what plant it is ,
that may keep the happy, but the moment they recognize the corn or
tomato which is real easy even for the guys from the homeowner Ass Os
Sia Tion yus tomato, they will jump all over me.

I wouild not be swupprised to wake up and see the burning cross between
strawberry and potato.

Good Luck, Everybody

Jim Carter wrote:
On 5 Jun 2006 13:32:20 -0700, "Mark"
wrote:

What would you recommend to grow in front yard, so it is edible and
looks good enough not to **** homeowner asscociation?

As Ms. Periwinkle stated, your Plant Hardiness Zone would be
useful information to us.

Some determinant tomato plants might be decorative beside the
front door walkway.

Be aware that ripe vegetables are targets for thieves.