Old 17-06-2006, 03:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Ya dont convince me. Im stayin outa ya neighbourhood.
Ya say one thang, and ya mean another. I reckon yar mean!
Anyways her seccateurs are fit. Qualties reason fer it!
Ya thought it gal. Yer cant be trussed ted. I gotta mosse on to better
parts, while I still haff the better parts. Darn a man's seperated
from one thang or another in life, but youse takes thangs too far...
the left one went that aways and ther right ones cant be found. Neffer
was one fur dur swinging.

You sure do talk cute. I think I'm becoming besotted!

:-)

L.

I'm heading fur de hills. I saw thet cartoon with Foghorn longhorn and
besotted chooks are one thing, but wimmen arrggh!!!
PS The uther muther (who uses is computer to keep his distance so e wont
be spat on)is the thang that sits on a hog and call hiself a man. The
hog is made outa steal and it shows. The hog he shoud be riding has got
pink earsand a curly tail, cause he couldnt get a woman
He's thoroughly indeep ended and sells stuff that most of us wouldnt
grow. He will stop tripping soon. And realise that this is a gardening
post....
Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one heading
fur dis ass ter.