Old 17-06-2006, 05:02 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Little Johnny Howard

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Fran wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

It's called cliterodectomy.

Yes, I know what its called. No need to remind me.

Infibulation is also another widespread
practice. Both some under the heading of gential mutliation and are
widespread cultural practices (rather than particular instances of
malicious and criminal retributive behaviour) aimed at constraining the
sexuality of women.

Which has nothing to do with domestic violence between men and women.