Old 17-06-2006, 05:32 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Little Johnny Howard

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Linda H wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Since you started this crossposted thread, you are the troll. Glad to
see you've identified yourself though.

Well excuse me, I did NOT start this thread. I was merely responding to
"FED-UP" in aus.gardens. He/she was the first crossposter in the
thread. I didn't even realise at first on replying I was crossposting.
And I'm only continuing to now so that you can see it. I don't know
what group you usually post to.

Yours is the first post in this thread in aus.legal. Therefore, you are
the first crossposter.

Good to see you admitting you can do worse, bitch.

That doesn't even makes sense, bitch. It means I could (if I wanted to)
call you worse namby-pamby names than you're calling me... bitch. Yawn.

Admission noted, bitch.

So you couldn't keep reading and find my examples?

What? TWO? Two whole examples? As I said in my earlier response to
you, weigh up the percentages of violence by women against men and
vice-versa.

I see the clue still isn't getting through to you.

You wimin never are, bitch.

Is that the best you can do? Grow up little boy.

See what I mean?

There are dozens. You can go and find them for yourself.

Um... that's not the way it works, doofus. YOU'RE the one who initially
challenged that point. I believe that's YOUR job.

Why should I bother when I know how you bitches operate?

Well, he ended up with only one, I think. Or did they sow it back on?

It's "sew" love.

Yes, that's right. And its your job to know it and do it. And don't
call me love, bitch.

Anyway, how should I know? YOU'RE the one who bought
it up! Are you mental or something?

Eveidently, not nearly half as much as you.

And that's in a different context.

What? Of course it's not in a different context.

Domestic violence is a different context. You prove its not otherwise.

Which you full well know but you're
trying to pervert this like a typical bitch.

Groan. If you say so.

Glad you agree, bitch.

And you wimin do those things too, in that context.

Well, I haven't heard about it and I'm clearly a little more in touch
with things than you are.

About the only thing you appear to be in touch with is yourself.

I'd pefer to see you keep going, bitch. Pretty soon you'll ****
yourself over.

Really? Would you have the guts to say it to my face? No, I didn't
think so. Look, you're becoming tiring now; I've had my fun with you
and I've now realised you must be a child. I don't **** around with kids.

So you deny you're a pedophile now?

You said it, bitch. You prove it.

School holidays just started, huh?

For you? I wouldn't know nor care.

You got that right, bitch.

There's this thing grown ups do called sarcasm.

Something you should try one day.

Go and do your housework, bitch.

Tsk, hopeless response. I pity your Mummy.

Bye-bye, son.

Your condescending remarks won't win you any brownie points here.

If you have ever bothered to watch Four Corners, you'd know by now that
satistically the incidence of psychopathy is slightly higher in women
that in men. That's why women are more likely to exhibit bitchy
behaviour than men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
http://groups.msn.com/PSYCHOPATH/linkl12.msnw
http://www.psychopath-research.com/whatis_psycho_1.html