Old 17-06-2006, 06:29 AM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

Jonno wrote:

Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one heading
fur dis ass ter.

And of course I completely agree with you, Jonno. I had already started
to grow tired of playing with the kid anyway.

My apologies to the posters of aus.gardens - I initially didn't realise
it was being crossposted and then... well, I'm sorry that I stooped to
playing bat & ball with the liddle troll. I'll watch m'posts in future.

L.